Position: Research Director
- Wildlife ecology
- Governance of protected areas
- Spatial ecology
- Environmental impact assessment
A social network approach for assessing sustainability of traditionally managed grasslands in a policy-driven management context, PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2016-0483, UEFISCDI, 2017-2019
Invasive alien species management in Romania, according to Regulation (EU) No 1143/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2014 on the prevention and management of the introduction and spread of invasive alien species, ERDF SMIS 120008, Ministry of European Funds, Romania
- Rozylowicz L., Nita A., Manolache S., Popescu V.D., Hartel T. (2019) Navigating protected areas networks for improving diffusion of conservation practices. Journal of Environmental Management 230: 413-421.
- Hartel T., Scheele B.C., Vanak A.T., Rozylowicz L., Linnell J.D.C., Ritchie E.G. (2019) Mainstreaming large carnivore-human coexistence through institutional collaboration. Conservation Biology
- Rozylowicz L., Nita A., Manolache S., Ciocanea C.M., Popescu V.D. (2017), Recipe for success: A network perspective of partnership in nature conservation. Journal for Nature Conservation 38: 21-29
- Nita A., Rozylowicz L., Manolache S., Ciocanea C. M., Miu I.V., Popescu V.D. (2016), Collaboration Networks in Applied Conservation Projects across Europe. PLoS ONE 11(10): e0164503
- Popescu, V.D., Artelle, K., Pop M., Manolache S., Rozylowicz L. (2016), Assessing biological realism of wildlife population estimates in data-poor systems. Journal of Applied Ecology 53(4): 1248-1259
- Popescu V.D., Rozylowicz L., Niculae M.I., Cucu L.A., Hartel T. (2014), Species, Habitats, Society: An evaluation of research supporting EU’s Natura 2000 network, PLoS ONE 9(11):e113648
- Popescu V.D., Rozylowicz L., Cogălniceanu D., Niculae M.I., Cucu L.A. (2013), Moving into protected areas? Setting conservation priorities for Romanian reptiles and amphibians at risk from climate change. PLoS ONE 8(11): e79330.
- Rozylowicz L., Popescu V.D. (2013) Habitat selection and movement ecology of Eastern Hermann’s tortoise in a rural Romanian landscape. European Journal of Wildlife Research 59(1): 47-55
- Rozylowicz L., Popescu D.V., Pătroescu M., Chişamera G. (2011), The potential of large carnivores as conservation surrogates in the Romanian Carpathians. Biodiversity and Conservation 20: 561-579.
- PLOS One (Associate Editor)
- Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution (Associate Editor in Conservation)
- Frontiers in Environmental Science (Associate Editor in Conservation)
Contact: laurentiu.rozylowicz [at] g.unibuc.ro