Position: Research assistant
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental policy and planning
- Urban ecology
- Nature-based solutions
Recent research projects:
- Developing novel collaborative planning approaches to increase cities sustainability, Project number PN-III-P1-1.1-TE-2019-1009, Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, UEFISCDI, 2020-2022, PhD student
- Benefits and constraints of joint decision making in Romania. From public participation to collaborative Environmental Impact Assessment, Project number PN-III-P1-1.1-TE-2019-1039, Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, UEFISCDI, 2020-2022, PhD student
- Nature-based solutions for increasing cities resilience and sustainability, Project number PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2016-0635, 2017-2019, Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, UEFISCDI, PhD student
- Hossu C.A., Ioja I.C., Mitincu C.G., Artmann M., Hersperger A.M. (2020), An evaluation of environmental plans quality: addressing the rational and communicative perspectives. Journal of Environmental Management, 256, 109984.
- Iojă I.C., Niță M.R, Hossu C.A., Onose D.A., Badiu D.L., Cheval S., Popa A.M., Mitincu C.G. (2019). Soluții verzi în orașele din România. Editura Ars Docendi. București.