Project title: Methodology to evaluate the quality and the effectiveness of environmental planning
Project number: PN-III-P1-1.1-PD-2016-0248
Contract No.: 90/2018
Funding body: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
Budget: 248.995,00 RON
The project aims to develop a coherent methodology for the evaluation of the quality and implementation effectiveness of environmental planning, taking into account Romania’s institutional, legislative, economic and social realities.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- to evaluate the quality of environmental action plans, including the spatial and temporal variations (O1);
- to evaluate the conformance and performance of these plans as well as the factors influencing their implementation effectiveness (O2);
- to develop a methodology (PQ-COPE, O3) to comprehensively evaluate the environmental planning quality and effectiveness in order to improve future environmental action plans.
- publishing 3 annual reports;
- publishing 2 ISI papers;
- participating at 3 international conferences.
- Hossu C.A., Ioja I.C., Nita M.R., Mitincu C. (2018), Nature-based solutions in environmental planning. Evidence from Romania, AESOP Annual Congress: Making Space from Hope, 10-14 July 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden