- Environmental policy and planning
- Spatial planning
- Collaborative decision making
- Environmental conflict resolution, ADR techniques
- Methodology for management and resolution of environmental conflicts in Natura 2000 sites, Project number PN-II-RU-TE-2014-4-0673, 2015-2017, Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, CNCS-UEFISCDI
- Experimental Methods for Ecosystems Services Assessment of Urban Lakes under Climate Changes, PN-III-P2-2.1-PED-2016-1300, 2017-2018, Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, CNCS-UEFISCDI
- Hossu C.A., Ioja I.C., Nita M.R., Hartel T., Badiu D.L., Hersperger A.M. (2017) Need for a cross-sector approach in protected area management. Land Use Policy, 69, 586-597
- Tudor C.A., Iojă, I.C., Rozylowicz L., Stupariu I., Hersperger A.M. (2015), Similarities and differences in the assessment of land-use associations by local people and experts, Land Use Policy, 49, 341-351.
- Hersperger A.M., Ioja C.I., Steiner F., and Tudor C.A. (2015). Comprehensive consideration of conflicts in the land-use planning process: a conceptual contribution. Carpath. J. Earth Environ. Sci., 10, 5–13.
- Tudor C.A., Iojă I.C., Stupariu I., Niță M., Hersperger A. (2014), How successful is the resolution of land-use conflicts? A comparison of cases from Switzerland and Romania, Applied Geography, 47, 125-136.
- Iojă I.C., Grădinaru S.R., Onose D.A., Vânău G.O, Tudor A.C. (2014), The potential of school green areas to improve urban green connectivity and multifunctionality, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 13(4), 704-713.